Jumat, 11 Januari 2013

Go to School before Wasting any Money...


Actually this post is meant to be my personal note for my trading journal.

For the last 3 months, I take an official training from one of forex education institution at Jakarta. (I'm sorry, I can't mention the name here since I don't want to break my own policy: "No Promotion" in my blog.)
I got very valuable indicators from the tutors. A Breakout and a Bounce of Zone system. Special thanks for all my tutor.
From my own experience, those are very good indicators. I practiced them for a month and got a 100% accurate and profitable trading. This is my result:


Of course I believe it is not that perfect. It's only a coincidence that I got a 100% profit for this last month, because I believe there is no perfect indicator that will win forever in forex world. But still, those are very good indicators to help me open positions. It's just too bad I got all that after wasting thousands dollar in trading.

What I want to share here, especially for newbies, just go to some professional institution (I mean the real ones, not the one that only want your money and teach you garbage), LEARN!! Then build your own traders community before throwing all your money doing trials and errors in the real world. Surely, you will pay the tuition, but in my case, I would happily pay them double or triple or even more, to get what I got now. There is no free lunch, I believe.

I want to stress it once more, I am not selling anything here, I am not a marketing of any institution, so I'm truly sorry, I will not answer any question asking about what is the institution I learn all of these from.

I believe if you have determination to be succeed in forex trading, you will find your way.

PS:  sorry I can't share these indicators in any of my posting in any time because this has something to do with ethics. These are not mine and I can't give anyone what is not mine.

GG - 2013.01.11

7 komentar:

  1. boleh share via email ga bro? mantap banget tuh.... sebagian besar main di GBP ya... :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hi Bro,
      Iya bener aslinya itu dipakai di GBP. Saya lagi coba untuk di EUR dan XAU. Sepertinya sih dapat dipakai dan cukup akurat. Mungkin saya perlu tes sebulan lagi deh. Kalau memang benar2 ok nanti baru saya share by email ya.

      Hapus
    2. makasih atas sharenya bro. tgl dimana bro? kalo profit dgn system yg seperti gambar diatas kita makan2 ya :D

      Hapus
  2. Pagi bro, sudah beberapa waktu ikutin postng di blog ini, saya sangat terkesan dengan prediksi baik secara fundamental walaupun teknikal yg ditulis di blog ini. Sy sendiri sdh trading beberapa waktu, sudah merasakan manis pahitnya dunia forex yg kejam ini. Setelah ditotal masih ada untungnya biarpun gk banyak cmn tetap masih perlu belajar banyak. Kalo berkenan apakah saya boleh berkenalan ? Hoping I can learn from you and share each other.Thanks before.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Halo bro, salam kenal juga.
      Syukurlah kalau tulisan saya bisa membantu.
      Jujur aja, sebenarnya saya juga tidak pernah menganggap diri saya pintar. Blog ini sebenarnya saya tujukan untuk diri saya sendiri, yaitu sebagai catatan harian dalam perjalanan saya di dunia forex.
      Jadi kalau ada yang mau share disini, saya dengan senang hati menerima, asal dengan satu syarat, jangan mengiklankan apapun. Hehehe... soalnya saya benar2 murni ingin menjadikan blog ini sebagai sarana untuk belajar bersama...
      Happy trading...

      Hapus
    2. Hi bro, apakah bisa tau YM atau Emailnya ? Tq

      Hapus
    3. Halo juga Bro,
      Saya gak aktifkan YM. Utk email bisa kirim ke goldgod99@yahoo.com

      Hapus