Senin, 29 Oktober 2012

Why I Believe Gold is Going Up - Technical Analysis (part1)

In the above chart (source: www.thegoldandoilguy.com) we can see that gold now is forming a very similar pattern back in 2008, just before a major rally happened.
Please note that the above chart is weekly, so it may take some weeks or months for gold to really have a real breakout. And also there is still a possibility gold will form a solid base for it before jumping, which means gold still has probability to have more correction to 1690-1700 area or the worst (my opinion) 1650 area before it make the big rally to (maybe) more than its all time high @1920. I'm expecting gold will be more than $2.000 in 2013.

And since Epsilo (a member in Forex Factory) has posted before my post, I just want to emphasize that we are entering November which is a bullish month of gold seasonal for 30 years. See the chart below.


The above just only 2 logic reasons why I said gold must go up in medium to long term. I still have plenty of reasons and data that make me really believe gold is "almost impossible" of  going back to its 2008 price (just before the crisis). Despite of going lower, it will surprise all of us with it up-moves....
I will write down my other reasons later when I have time for it. ASAP I hope....

As I always say, everything can happen because as we know, the market is always dynamic.
So, just believe your own analysis to make the decision. The rest are only sounds in the wind...
It's your call to listen to or even trust them, or just to ignore it at once.....

Happy trading everyone....

1 komentar:

  1. Broker ACY ini boleh juga nih, ane lihat dari fasilitas nya juga menyediakan kursus online, spread rendah, dan tingkat keamanan dana terpercaya, ane langsung tertarik dan akan coba masuk ke dalam broker ACY gan

    BalasHapus